Now here this …. I messed up the live event scheduled for Sunday, Feb. 21st. That is the bad news … the good news is that I figured out how to fix the issue, which doesn’t make me feel any better! Simply put … I was logged in under the wrong account and went live under the wrong account. That won’t happen again!
So, let’s try this one more time, on Sunday, March 7th at 7pm (EST). This time I will be on the correct account (https://www.youtube.com/c/FlyFishingWithJeff) and I will once again discuss some of the topics from the first messed up event … and go forward with new topics. I will demo the reverse-tied bucktail fly that works so well for me for smallmouth. It is somewhat more of a complicated tie … but one you should definitely have in your fly box.
I apologize for the craziness and hope you weren’t too inconvenienced with all of this … and hope that you will once again check back in for the next live event. Please send me any questions that you have to me at email@example.com.
Agenda for YouTube Live Event – Sunday, March 7th at 7pm EST
* Shout out to all vets
* Meet and greet (location of viewers)
* Quote of the week
* Fly tying demo on the reversed tied buck tail (smallmouth fly)
* Reading about ‘the fishing car’; humor from John Gierach
* Fly fishing signs by Vickie
* Discussion about SWS- Small Water Sportsman
* Fly lines; full sink, sink tip and floating lines…when and where to use
* Wisconsin Guiding for smallmouth, pike and musky on the St. Croix, Namekagon and Totagatic Rivers
* Casting tips on the ‘single-haul’